In accordance with current regulations, we inform you that pursuant to the Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (as amended) the data provided will be treated, at all times, having regard to the obligations and in compliance with the legislation above.
According to article 4, paragraph 1, point A, of Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 n. 196 (commonly referred to as the "Code"), “processing” shall mean: "any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without electronic or automated means, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, stucking, communication, distribution, erasure and destruction of data".
Aims of treatment
Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 october 2003 nr. 196, we inform you that by filling in and submitting this form will be accepted as follows:
The data collected through this form will be used with the methods and purposes hereinafter described in paragraphs 1 and 2:
1. allowing enrollees who have entered their email address to make requests (contact form) or to provide training and/or information material (newsletters);
2. perform, in general, obligations under the law.
For the sake of clarity it is noted that the newsletter subscription will not be automatic but must be confirmed directly by you following the instructions in the subscription email. Please note also that you may unsubscribe our newsletters any time by following the instructions in the email sent to your email address.
Data processing mode
Data will be processed via suitable tools, able to guarantee security and confidentiality, with and without the aid of automatic devices to store, manage and transmit the data.
At any given time, you may withdraw your consent and/or object to the data processing by notifying to the personal data processing holde at firstname.lastname@example.org
Person concerned rights
In accordance with article 7 and 8 of Legislative Decree 30 june 2003 nr. 196’s provisions, we inform you that you have the right:
1. to know the existence of personal data concerning you, at your disposal in an intelligible way;
2. to know your personal data originsin;
3. to know treatment’s purposes and methods;
4. to know applied logic in case of treatment with electronic devices;
5. to know treatment’s owner and managers detail;
6. to know the entities or entities categories to whom the personal data may be disclosed;
7. to update, rectificate or integrate your personal data;
8. to erase, change into anonymous form or block your personal data, if the treatment had not been properly authorized;
9. to oppose, for legitimate reasons, the processing of data pertinent to the subscription purpose;
10. to object to the processing of data for sending advertising materials or for commercial information.
For any notice, request and other you can contact personal data processing holder at email@example.com
For more privacy information or updates, we inform you can visit the Guarantor for the protection of personal data website at www.garanteprivacy.it
What are cookies
Cookies are temporary markers, small text files that can be recorded on computer’s hard drive. They can be used to determine whether has been yet any connection between your computer and the website’s pages.
Data saved from browsing can be used, after specific and explicit user’s agreement, even for understand his preferences and for web analytics activities in order to study user’s behavior and improve available services, as well as offer more appropriate and tailored to target’s interests contents.
Cookie can be deleted anytime modifying browser settings. It’s cautioned this may slow down, prevent or restrict access to specific services.
To learn more, please visit, for example, allaboutcookies.org
Cookies saved by this website
Cookies needed for the website proper operation. They allow browsing pages, sharing published contents, storing user’s logging data for a faster login and for maintain preferences and credentials while browsing.
Statistics and performance cookies
These cookies allows to know how users browse website, what are most and least viewed pages, time spent on website by the average user, visitor’s number, how they land to the website’s pages. It helps to evaluate and improve website’s operation and facilitate publishing contents that best meet users’ needs. All data collected by cookies are anonymous and not linked to personal information.
Third parts cookies
This website saves third parts circuits that can release cookie profiling. To verify and block these cookies please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/it/